Saturday, January 14, 2012

Truths of the Hard Core Muse-pt. 2

 Hey kids!
 The past couple of days have been pretty wild for me and I've come to a stunning realization.
  It's really not all about me!
  I started this blog as a means of building an author's platform to try and piece together an audience for my writing career.
 From previous posts you can gleen my frustration at the endeavor.
 I've discussed this with a few, true, old friends seeking advise and in doing so it struck me that I was on the complete wrong track.
 I've come to realize that my friends and I have, quite unaware to any of us, been creating our own bohemian scene here in Clermont and Brown County over the past twenty years.
 Sometimes, kids, the trees can really screw up a view of the forest.
 It dawned on me that this site should be about all of us. Our scene. Open for all to see, scars and all.
  So, here in the next few weeks, this blog is going to be about all of us. Our poems, our pictures, our art, our music.
  I, myself, have realized that I can't separate poet me from guitar player me from novelist me from smart ass me. It's just me, and I've been absolutely clueless.
  So, to all of my Boho friends out there, bring it on. I want to showcase what we ALL are capable of.
  They say there is safety in numbers. Maybe there's an audience as well.
   More soon!
 


 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment